Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christina Aguilera's A New Single Mom

photo credited to justjaredbuzz(dot)com
   
It’s been 2  months  now when the pop superstar sent shockwaves to the music industry when she revealed that she filed a divorce last October 10 seeking to end her five-year marriage to music executive Jordan Bratman .  Christina cited  for their "irreconcilable differences" and she realized their family home had turn out to be an “unhealthy” environment for their  2 year old son Max. "I really didn't want to hurt Jordan, and I felt torn about splitting our family up. (But) when you're unhappy in your marriage, your children are the ones who suffer. That's the last thing I wanted for my son." Christina requested that the two share joint physical and legal custody of Max.
                   


Christina Aguilera was amazed when she guest for  Ellen DeGeneres brings out a giant advance birthday cake for her as well as a shirtless man with a rose! . She will celebrate her 30th birthday this coming December 18 . She added,  My focus first and foremost is my son Max. More power to single moms and those out there doing it. I was raised by a single mom. But you know what, at the end of the day….He’s the love of my life. I adore him and he’s such a character and he’s so happy and at the end of the day, that’s what’s most important.”

Christina Aguilera has fueled rumors she has moved on from estranged husband Jordan Bratman after she was  photographed holding hands with a new man and now dating Matthew Rutler, a set assistant on her new movie Burlesque, and she is stunned at how easy he is to speak to. “He’s the kind of person you could spend hours with on the phone talking to and all of a sudden it’s daylight,” she said. Despite from her hectic schedule and after the successful Burlesque Movie Musical with Cher , she can still manage  to take care of  his son Max , playing and cuddling him after work it feel refreshing time for me, she added
.

 Being a mom can be hard at times, especially being a single mom you have to do everything. ... you want to be a superwoman as possible. We have many issues to resolve from unfaithful irresponsible husband, illicit affairs, and a lot of more but at the end of the day we still need to overcome those to revive ourselves. Instead of focus on how we will become miserable in our lives ,we need to move on and strive really hard because we have little angels that need to take care of. I can relate to her journey right now because, I am also a single mom who never been so tired to show my love to my wonderful son.


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More