Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Salma Hayek Talks About Being Super Rich



Actress Salma Hayek isn't ashamed of her ultra-luxurious  lifestyle. The actress, who married French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault in 2009, candidly opened up about the perks of being one of the richest moms in Hollywood.


"I never understood the point of being privileged if you don't get to have the privileges," she told Allure. According to the New York Post, her CEO husband spends $50,000 per month on their 3-year-old daughter Valentina, and Hayek doesn't feel the need to apologize for their little girl's plush life.


"Like, people who won't take their kids to an expensive restaurant, or won't travel with them, or make them pay for everything at a really young age. I think it's important that kids have responsibilities and understand the value of things, but I think it's great I get to travel the world with my daughter," she said.

Pinault is the CEO of his family's company, PPR, a global luxury goods holding company whose portfolio includes Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, and Alexander McQueen. While Hayek's family by marriage is worth an estimated $11.5 billion, she didn't grow up with rags, either: The actress's father was an oil company executive in Mexico.


One thing Hayek's not shelling out dough on? Plastic surgery. "I've never had anything done on my face," she said. "I've never had dermabrasion or peels or injections of any kind, nothing. My boobs, they're not bad, by the way. I'm not complaining about them."

Source Laurensarit


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More