Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ex-Husband of Arnold Schwarzenegger's Mistress Speaks: I Thought He Was My Son!



Maria Shriver isn't the only person who got cheated on, remember?
Rogelia Baena, the ex-husband of Arnold Schwarzenegger mistress Patty Baena has commented publicly on the scandal for the first time, telling Entertainment Tonight that he thought the child his wife actually had with Schwarzenegger was his.
Up until a week ago!

MORE: Arnold and Housekeeper Mistress: Timeline of a Scandal
Baena, who is listed as the father on the boy's birth certificate, tells E.T. that he was "very, very angry" when he found out about the child's true parentage from his sister.

"No believe," he replied in broken English, when asked how he felt when he first heard the news.

"But that is my son," he insisted, adding that, although he hasn't spoken to the boy since last year, he doesn't think the 13-year-old knows what is going on yet.

"Nobody" knows where Patty is, either, Baena said. Patty filed for divorce in 2008, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split and noted that they had no children together.

"Arnold Schwarzenegger is, for me...was my hero," Baena said. "Now, I feel betrayed."

E.T. also flashed a photo of Arnold and Rogelia hugging at the child's christening.

"I was happy that day," Baena said, via an interpreter. He said that if he could speak with the boy right now, he would just say, "I am your father. That's all."



Source Natalie Finn
Image eonline


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More