Monday, July 25, 2011

Does Selena Gomez Need A Break?



Selena Gomez might just need a break from her busy schedule, as reports circulate that the Disney starlet is breaking down over the immense workload on her shoulders!

And it’s good timing, too. Her boyfriend Justin Bieber just announced that he’s also going to be taking a month off to spend some quality time with family and friends. Selena has just admitted in a new interview with The Guardian that she sometimes struggles with the amount of work she has.

She said, “It gets overwhelming at times, the scheduling, with touring, acting, my clothing line, music, there are times when you almost break down.”

She went on to reveal that despite the heavy workload, she does have a great support system in those around her. She added, “I have a really great support system around me, and that keeps me straight. Luckily, my mom is my manager so I’ve always got her with me.”

Shouldn’t she and the Biebz just take a nice, long vacation together? They’ve worked hard and deserve a nice break! What do you think?

Source Jessica Lefevre


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More