Thursday, January 19, 2012

Christina Aguilera Returns to Her "Raw" Roots For New Album



Since the release of her wildly successful album Stripped, Christina Aguilera has been known for delivering raw lyrics about everything from heartbreak to domestic violence. Now the 32-year-old pop diva promises to return to her roots and reflect on her latest hardships for her upcoming album, which is currently untitled.

Is Christina Aguilera Coming Out With a New Single?

The Voice judge recently revealed in the show’s promo, "I'm recording my next album right now, and I'm really excited because I find myself in a very introspective stage of my life.” The “Not Myself Tonight” singer definitely has a lot of personal inspiration to draw on. In 2010, she announced her separation from husband, Jordan Bratman and father of their 4-year-old son Max. Shortly after she found new love and started dating boyfriend Matthew Rutler.


Aguilera adds, "I've learned so much, have experienced so much, in leaps and bounds. It's a journey of growth for me, continuously throughout my career. I'm excited to put it all down on paper through my lyrics and my voice."

We can’t wait to hear more! The new season of The Voice premieres on NBC February 5th.

By Sugey Palomares


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More