Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Meet Thalía's Son, Matthew Alejandro!


Mexican singer/actress Thalía presents her baby boy to the world on the latest Hola! magazine cover. The 40-year-old superstar gave birth to Matthew Alejandro Mottola on June 25. “I have never been so crazy in love with a man,” Thalía confessed.

Thalía Back to Work In Spite of Baby Blues

He’s only three months old, but adorable baby Matthew appears wide-awake on the cover of the weekly Spanish-language magazine with his mami. He is Thalía’s second child with husband Tommy Mottola, they have a daughter, 3-year-old Sabrina Sakaë.

“I know my son was born a gladiator because his first battle against pain, distress and loss was something he lived through in my belly during the last month of my pregnancy with the death of my mother,” Thalía said of her son. The mexicana has suffered an emotional rollercoaster since her mother Yolanda Miranda died of heart disease back in May. Thalía often took to Twitter to pour out her feelings of grief: “Half of my soul has died today… I feel as if I’m dying slowly… thank you for your prayers for my warrior, for my mother,” the singer tweeted.

Thalía’s Mother Laid to Rest in New York’s Ferncliff Cemetery

Thalía also spoke about her son’s special ear for music. “He loves to listen to mambo and sleeps to the music, so I play Pérez-Prado and it’s done!” she said. “I love it because he came out like my grandmother, she loved to listen to mambo every day.” Thalía, who is working on a new album, said she is happy right now and that little Matthew completes her family.

After the year she has had, we are so relieved to hear that Thalía is feeling so much better!

Source Amaris Castillo


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More