Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Jennifer Lopez Talks About Being Worn Out on 'American Idol'


Though it was confirmed this week that Jennifer Lopez is returning to American Idol next season, the Puerto Rican superstar told People.com that there was a point towards the end of last season, where she was completely worn out. “I got a little bit tired at the end with everything going on in my life at the time,” Lopez said.

Two months after the show's finale aired on FOX, Lopez and her ex husband Marc Anthony announced via a joint statement that they would be filing for divorce.

At a news conference in Georgia, where Idol is currently taping, Lopez shared her sentiments on her role in the show, describing it as “one of the best things I’ve ever been involved with.”  She also said she enjoyed working with her fellow judges on the hit singing competition.  “I was like, ‘Okay, I’m gonna do it again,’” she said.

Source Amaris Castillo


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More