Thursday, June 2, 2011

Is Selena Gomez in Love with Justin Bieber?



After spending the last week or so frolicking, making out and holding hands on the beaches of Hawaii, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber headed to Canada to meet the Biebs’ extended family — including his dad Jeremy, brother Jaxon, and sister Jazmyn.

Selena was photographed goofing around with Justin’s sublings at a park, reportedly couldn't keep her hands off Justin (and vice-versa) and the young power couple was seen gazing into each other's eyes.

Given their recent PDA and the fact that they’re traveling together around the world, it seems like Selena and Justin’s relationship is getting more serious. But is she in love with the Biebs? Gomez, 18, tells the latest issue of Teen Vogue: “At this moment in my life, I’m at a point where I want to be in love, to give my all and fall head over heels.” The Mexican American star tells the magazine she's not ready to have her heart broken. “The next heartbreak I have, I’m sure I'll be like, ‘how can I live without this person?' " she says. "But I’m still trying to dive in and enjoy it.”

Selena seems to be keen on finding love, but she wasn’t always that way. Last October, the Disney star told  that while she had had relationships with boys, she had never been in love. “You never really know when you’re in love at this age. I don’t know what love is," she said. But she did have a type: "I would like someone who is really fun to be around and loves family and has good morals.”

She seems to have found that with Justin!

Source Lee Hernandez


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More